Czech, female, 26 years old, financial analyst
1. Explain yourself in a few words.
I was born in a small village of Swidnica. I studied at the University of Economics in Prague. I love Eastern Europe, dogs. I’m atheist.
2. What countries have you visited?
|Europe:||Germany, France, Luxembourg, England, Scotland, Austria, Poland, Slovakia, Romania, Ukraine, Bulgaria, Greece, Italy.|
|Other:||New Zealand, Samoa, Indonesia, Malaysia, Taiwan, Thailand, Cambodia, Laos, Vietnam.|
3. Where do you plan to travel to next?
I’m going to Poland. From there to Czech Republic by hitchhiking. After that I will look for a job.
4. Can you give me a list of all necessary items required for your travel?
- A backpack
- A sheet (to use in cold buses, airplanes + to sleep on the street)
- A passport
- Sports shoes
- A sun screen lotion
- Disinfectant (70% alcohol)
5. May I ask your advice on guidance? What do you advice me not to do while I’m traveling?
- Be always positive.
- Know how to say “Hello”, “Thank you” и “Goodbye” in a local language.
- Be polite.
- Trust your instinct, intuition.
6. Have you got any slogans to describe yourself?
“A person who travels far does it to find himself”.
7. What questions would you ask a more experienced traveler?
What brings joy to your life?
8. In your experience how is traveling now in comparison to the past (let’s say 50 years ago) and do you expect things to change much in the future (let’s say in a 100 years, 1000 years)?
|Past:||It was more exciting, because you could find places without tourists, meet people with other religions / beliefs (without T-shirts and Coca Cola).|
|Future:||All countries will be even more similar to each other, which frightens me.|