Russian, female, 30 years old, real estate manager
1. Explain yourself in a few words.
I’m living on Phuket, enjoying my life, eating fruits, riding my motorcycle and helping people who need a ride.
2. What countries have you visited?
Mongolia, Vietnam, Thailand, Laos, Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore, Sri Lanka, India, China.
3. Where do you plan to travel to next?
For now on Phuket.
4. Can you give me a list of all necessary items required for your travel?
A toothbrush, sleeping bag.
5. May I ask your advice on guidance? What do you advice me not to do while I’m traveling?
- A girl shouldn’t do hitchhiking alone in the evening.
- You should go to a person with a smile and an opened heart.
6. Have you got any slogans to describe yourself?
“Never give up”.
7. What questions would you ask a more experienced traveler?
How to do it so you don’t think where to get money from?
8. In your experience how is traveling now in comparison to the past (let’s say 50 years ago) and do you expect things to change much in the future (let’s say in a 100 years, 1000 years)?
|Past:||It was more interesting. Nowadays there’re lots of videos on the Internet so you don’t have to go anywhere, just watch them. In the past – it doesn’t matter if you know or don’t know about a place – you go.|
|Now:||Traveling is very easy, no borders. No money? No English? It doesn’t matter.|
|Future:||There will be no more places where people have’t been before. No more clean forests as well.|
9. What brings joy to your life?
I choose to be or no to be happy by myself. I live the life which I chose myself.