Japanese, female, 24 years old, not working
1. Explain yourself in a few words.
Free mind traveler.
2. What countries have you visited?
Finland, Australia, Philippines, Hong Kong, Macau, China, Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand, Laos, Myanmar, Malaysia, Sri Lanka, India, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Kyrgyzstan, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan.
3. Where do you plan to travel to next?
Kyrgyzstan, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Armenia, Turkey, Eastern Europe.
4. Can you give me a list of all necessary items required for your travel?
- Organic shampoo
5. May I ask your advice on guidance? What do you advice me not to do while I’m traveling?
- To communicate with locals
- Don’t always travel with people
6. Have you got any slogans to describe yourself?
“Where there is a will, there is a way”.
7. What questions would you ask a more experienced traveler?
8. In your experience how is traveling now in comparison to the past (let’s say 50 years ago) and do you expect things to change much in the future (let’s say in a 100 years, 1000 years)?
|Past:||I’m not interested in the past. It’s pointless.|
|Now:||We have technology that helps. It’s convenient. People are nice everywhere.|
|Future:||Future will suck. More westernised. Traditions will be ruined. That’s why I want to travel now.|
9. What brings joy to your life?
When I meet a nice person. People make me happy and sad. When I spend time alone in the nature.
10. How to do it so you don’t think where to get money from?
If the money is gone, I will finish my journey and go back to Japan.
11. Why do you travel? What’s your spiritual way? What do you believe in (the Energy of the Galaxy, Mother Earth, religion, destiny)?
Because I like it. It’s my dream.
I believe in nature. Nature is better than humans.
Everything is equal (nature, god, myself, people).
12. How do you want to die?
Peacefully. No accident. No pain. Imagine heaven before dying and go there.
13. Why don’t people kill each other? Do you value life? Why do you value life?
They don’t kill each other because of the discipline and education. Parents told us not to kill. You make other people and their parents sad. This will not make others happy. Sometimes killing is okay when it’s releasing from pain.
14. Why doesn’t everyone have sex with everyone?
You don’t want to have a disease. It’s not good for kids’ education. I don’t have sex interest in old or fat guys. Sex is private stuff. You’ll lose desire in sex if you see it everywhere on the street. It’s a special thing because you need to do something before – dating, drinking… Then you feel sex interest.
15. What travel apps and websites do you use?
16. What do you like most and least about traveling?
Most – freedom.
Least – Time limits. One day I am going to end the journey. I also don’t want to be called Chinese.
17. How does traveling change you?
Nothing changed yet.