German, female, 19 years old, student
1. Explain yourself in a few words.
I love ballet, judo, movie projects, good books.
2. What countries have you visited?
|Europe:||Germany, Netherlands, England, Belgium, France, Switzerland, Italy, Austria, Croatia, Slovakia, Hungary, Romania, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Poland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Cyprus, Greece.|
|Asia:||Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos.|
3. Where do you plan to travel to next?
I’m going to Hanoi, Vietnam to teach English for 2-3 months. Then Hong Kong, Singapore, Ho Chi Minh, Myanmar.
4. Can you give me a list of all necessary items required for your travel?
Soap, German shoes, books.
5. May I ask your advice on guidance? What do you advice me not to do while I’m traveling?
- Do not rush.
- Try to choose villages instead of cities.
- Try to use bicycles, motorcycles, trains instead of buses.
- Show your respect to locals by learning a few words from their language.
- Try to avoid tourists, travel alone.
6. Have you got any slogans to describe yourself?
“Take everything as it comes. Don’t regret anything”.
7. What questions would you ask a more experienced traveler?
8. In your experience how is traveling now in comparison to the past (let’s say 50 years ago) and do you expect things to change much in the future (let’s say in a 100 years, 1000 years)?
|Past:||There was a much deeper understanding of the countries, more contacts with locals, everything had to be organised by yourself.|
|Now:||It’s quite easy to travel.|
|Future:||It will be easier to travel, flights will be cheaper. In the distant future – teleportation.|
9. What brings joy to your life?
Seeing others being happy. Help people.